Dubai may be one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, but it’s hard to know where to start when you are planning your visit, With so many places to see in Dubai with family, it can be difficult to choose from all of the landmarks and local gems that make this city what it is today. Here are five must-see locations in Abu Dhabi.
For those who love shopping, it’s hard to beat Dubai Mall. The gargantuan, air-conditioned mall is three times bigger than London’s Westfield and boasts a 1,200-room hotel with a 20-lane bowling alley, an indoor ski resort, and one of the largest aquariums in the world. One end of The Mall leads out to a gigantic arch at Abu Dabi Creek that marks where traders did business back when it was called Deira.
On Friday nights, The Walk becomes a pedestrian street party as shoppers crowd through on their way home from work; many stay late into the night for loud Arabic music and dance shows on two stages under white lights twinkling overhead.
Dubai’s Ski Dubai is located at the Mall of Emirates. The ski slope is 178 meters (584 feet) long and features a 38-meter (125-foot) vertical drop. That’s big for a place that doesn’t get very cold! There are 21,000 square meters (226,935 square feet) of snowmaking capacity and an additional 4,844 square meters (51,982 square feet) of indoor skiing space.
For those who aren’t quite ready to brave outdoor winter weather, there are three areas within Ski Dubai where you can practice your skills on artificial slopes: two training areas and one beginner slope with small jumping pillows. Children as young as four years old can enjoy Ski Dubai; children 12 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
If you’re seeking a quick jaunt away from Abu Dhabi, Mina A’Salam is a great place to start. Unlike many of its other Emirati neighbors, Mina A’Salam is a sea town surrounded by lush greenery and natural beauty plus.
It has its own family-friendly theme park (the Dolphin Bay Water Park) where you can cool off after a day on the shore. These are just some of our ideas for creating content for your professional blogging portfolio; feel free to add more of your own! We hope these give you some inspiration as we move towards June 20th and create your first post. Happy blogging!
Located on Yas Island, Ferrari World is one of the best theme parks for family fun and adrenaline-packed thrills. Take a ride through Formula Rossa, a roller coaster that accelerates from 0 to 150 km/h in under five seconds and hits a maximum speed of 240 km/h! Or venture out into Ferrari’s own mini-Africa—where you can drive an F1 racing car simulator or take a spin on your own Ferrari go-kart.
In addition to all these activities, be sure not to miss Le Mans: The Experience, where you can get behind-the-wheel time in real cars used in actual Le Man races. It’s completely exhilarating—not least because none of us are going anywhere near 180 mph. Check out our top 10 bucket list adventures across Qatar.
The Burj Khalifa is a mega-tall skyscraper and is currently home to some of the world’s most luxurious hotels and penthouses. The Burj Khalifa is not only a great tourist attraction, but it’s also a business hub that houses many companies and organizations. With an indoor ski slope, aquarium, and diving pool at your disposal, you won’t run out of things to do while visiting Abu Dhabi.
Just remember: don’t take pictures during prayer time! It’s also wise to dress modestly when exploring one of Abu Dhabi’s mosques—no shorts or tank tops. Most importantly, if you visit Dubai with friends or family and want to shop around town, make sure everyone knows what they want by nightfall so there isn’t any fighting over dinner orders at dinner time; plan accordingly when eating with large groups. No one wants to be stuck in Abu Dhabi for another hour ordering food after a long day of shopping and sightseeing.
On an important note, please be aware that photography of sensitive installations (military bases, airports) can result in serious problems for both visitors and residents alike.
places to see in Dubai with fa…
Dubai is a popular tourist destination known for its luxurious hotels, stunning architecture, shopping malls, and sandy beaches. Here are some of the best places to see in Dubai with family:
- Burj Khalifa: Visit the tallest building in the world and take in the breathtaking views from the observation deck on the 124th floor.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: Marvel at the largest flower garden in the world with over 45 million flowers arranged in colorful patterns and designs.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: Explore the underwater world with over 140 species of aquatic animals, including sharks and rays.
- Dubai Mall: Shop at the largest mall in the world with over 1,200 stores, an indoor aquarium, an ice skating rink, and a VR park.
- Dubai Fountain: Enjoy the mesmerizing water and light show at the Dubai Fountain, the world’s largest choreographed fountain system.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts: Have fun with the whole family at this entertainment complex with four theme parks, including Legoland, Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, and Legoland Water Park.
- Jumeirah Beach: Relax on the pristine white sands and enjoy the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf.
- Global Village: Experience cultures from around the world at this cultural and entertainment park with pavilions representing different countries, cultural shows, and carnival rides.
- Dubai Frame: Take in panoramic views of the city from the 150-meter-high Dubai Frame, a towering picture frame-shaped observation deck.
- Dubai Museum: Learn about the history and culture of Dubai at the oldest existing building in Dubai, featuring exhibits and displays showcasing traditional Emirati life.
These are just a few of the many attractions that Dubai has to offer. You can also take a desert safari, visit the Dubai Miracle Garden, or go on a hot air balloon ride for a unique and unforgettable experience with your family.
FAQs on places to see in Dubai with fa…
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) on places to see in Dubai with family:
Q: What is the best time to visit Dubai with family?
A: The best time to visit Dubai with family is between November and April when the weather is cooler and more pleasant for outdoor activities.
Q: Is Dubai safe for families to visit?
A: Yes, Dubai is generally considered safe for families to visit. It is a modern and cosmopolitan city with low crime rates and a strong focus on security.
Q: Are there any age restrictions for visiting Dubai’s attractions?
A: Most of Dubai’s attractions are suitable for all ages, but some have height or age restrictions for certain activities, such as water parks and theme parks. It’s best to check the specific attraction’s website for details before visiting.
Q: What is the dress code for visiting Dubai’s attractions?
A: Dubai is a Muslim country, so it’s important to dress modestly when visiting public places and attractions. Shorts, skirts, and dresses should cover the knees, and tops should cover the shoulders and midriff.
Also, visit: tourist attractions in Dubai