Metal stud partition composed of pre-galvanized mild steel and an easy-to-fit system. Whereby frames for compact, lightweight yet non-load-bearing solid partitions are assembled.
Advantages of Metal Stud Partition and applications, including residential, commercial, industrial, domestic, and building for health care. The supply of quality metal studs partitions will replace their wood stud cousins more and more in home construction.
You’ll like metal partition for the many advantages it has over wood: metal studs are perfectly straight. They don’t shrink or split. Steel studs are light and easy to store, plus they resist fire, insects, and rot. And you’ll really like the fact that metal studs are about 30 percent cheaper than wood. These are available in a wide range of partition thicknesses.
At first, you’ll find framing with metal studs to be slower than with wood studs because you’ll be working with unfamiliar materials, techniques, and tools. But once you get the hang of working with metal, it’s very user-friendly.
If you make a mistake, you can unscrew the metal parts and quickly get back on track. To get you started, we’ll show you how to build a small, non-weight-bearing wall.
The advantages of Metal Stud Partitions
When you desire to install a glass or plasterboard partition in your office, metal studs are the preferred option over wooden studs. Metal studs do conduct cold (insulation should be applied between the outside wall and the metal to act as a thermal break); they offer many benefits and advantages over wood studs. Metal frame stud partitions provide a lot of benefits over others. Some of them are includes:
Metal studs are lighter than wood and cover less space than their wooden counterparts.
Easy installation –
A metal stud partition weighs considerably less than a wooden stud, making it much easier to install. We use screws to fasten them in place, so they are easy to move when required.
Durability and Stability –
Unlike wood, which is vulnerable to rotting and warping, metal studs, will not suffer from the same problems. They also won’t be susceptible to pest infestation.
Lower construction costs:
There are some nuances to this area. The metal partition can cost three to 15 percent more than wood studs, based on metal Framing Alliance calculations, but metal studs offer cost advantages in other areas that can offset this price difference.
Warranty callbacks are minimized because metal does not shrink, split or warp. As a result, there are no nail pops or drywall cracks to fix after the structure is completed.
Consistent quality means that scrap is drastically reduced (two percent for metal versus 20 percent for wood), which also reduces costs for hauling off and disposing of discarded material. You also may enjoy significant discounts on risk insurance for the metal-framed structure.
The following are also included
- Easily constructed, easy to handle, safe, and clean.
- Insulation for improved sound and thermal properties is easy to install.
- Full range of stud widths available – 48mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 92mm, and 146mm, complete with service holes for cables and pipes.
- Both stud and track can be easily cut to the required length using appropriate cutting tools.
- Clean and lightweight
- Does not bow or twist
- Dimensionally accurate
- Acoustic insulation can be easily integrated.
- Easy to cut and fit together
- Meet fire and acoustic regulations
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- We provide the very best service and advice when it comes to the supply and installation of metal partitioning studs and frames. All craft is compliant with OHS regulations, and all products adhere to strict manufacturing standards. Contact our metal stud wall suppliers and professionals today for more information and services.
- A highly versatile metal stud partition system. A wide range of performances achievable through a combination of interchangeable Gyp roc plasterboards, Gyp frame metal, Thistle finish plasters, and Saint-Gobain Is over insulation
- Optimized acoustic performance for a given footprint through the use of Gyp frame Acou Studs
- Quick to install compared to masonry or timber frame alternatives and allows transformation of building layouts with minimal disruption
- A non-hygroscopic metal framework will not twist, warp or rot
- Easy accommodation of services within the stud cavity due to pre-cut service holes within the Gyp frame metal studs.
Also read: onion play